- Who is the intended audience of Pediatric Imaging?
The intended audience is health care providers practicing pediatrics and pediatric radiology at all levels of training.
- May I reuse images and text on Pediatric Imaging?
Yes! Pediatric Imaging is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Please attribute the content you reuse as being from Pediatric Imaging (www.pediatricimaging.org). For reuse beyond this, please Contact Us.
- Does Pediatric Imaging have a Disclaimer?
The information contained in Pediatric Imaging is not a substitute for the medical care and advice of your physician. There may be variations in treatment that your physician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
- How do you handle my personal information?
- What is the date Pediatric Imaging was last revised?
A new case is added to Pediatric Imaging nearly every day and the other information on the site is constantly being revised and updated.