- Who is the intended audience of Pediatric Imaging?
The intended audience is health care providers practicing pediatrics and pediatric radiology at all levels of training.
- Who curates, owns, and funds Pediatric Imaging?
Pediatric Imaging is curated by Michael D’Alessandro M.D. He is a Professor of Radiology and a pediatric radiologist. His research is in the field of digital libraries and educational informatics.
- LinkedIn profile for Michael D’Alessandro M.D.
- Profiles for Michael D’Alessandro M.D. at University of Iowa College of Medicine, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, and University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital
- ImpactStory Altmetrics for Michael D’Alessandro M.D.
- Google Scholar search for MP D’Alessandro
- Google Scholar Citations for MP D’Alessandro
- ORCHiD ID for Michael D’Alessandro M.D.
- PubMed search for D’Alessandro MP
- Association for Computing Machinery Digital Library Author Page for Michael P. D’Alessandro
Michael D’Alessandro M.D. owns and funds in whole Pediatric Imaging. Advertising is not accepted.
- May I reuse images and text on Pediatric Imaging?
Yes! Pediatric Imaging is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
For reuse beyond this, please Contact Us.
- Does Pediatric Imaging have a Disclaimer?
The information contained in Pediatric Imaging is not a substitute for the medical care and advice of your physician. There may be variations in treatment that your physician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
- How do you handle my personal information?
- What is the date Pediatric Imaging was last revised?
A new case is added to Pediatric Imaging nearly every day and the other information on the site is constantly being revised and updated.