- Who is the intended audience of Pediatric Imaging?
The intended audience is health care providers practicing pediatrics and pediatric radiology at all levels of training.
- Who curates, owns, and funds Pediatric Imaging?
Pediatric Imaging is curated by Michael D’Alessandro M.D. He is a Professor of Radiology and a pediatric radiologist. His research is in the field of digital libraries and educational informatics.
He owns and funds in whole Pediatric Imaging. Advertising is not accepted.
- May I reuse images and text on Pediatric Imaging?
Pediatric Imaging is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. For reuse beyond this, please Contact Us.
- May I translate this work into another language?
Feel free to translate this work into another language, under the Creative Commons license above. Please let us know when you do this so we can link to it.
- Does Pediatric Imaging have a Disclaimer?
The information contained in Pediatric Imaging is not a substitute for the medical care and advice of your physician. There may be variations in treatment that your physician may recommend based on individual facts and circumstances.
- How do you handle my personal information?
- What is the date Pediatric Imaging was last revised?
A new case is added to Pediatric Imaging nearly every day and the other information on the site is constantly being revised and updated.